Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Mbbs in Ukraine,Ukraine Education Consultants, Top Medical University in Ukraine, Study Abroad, Medical Study in Ukraine,Study at ukraine, mbbs in ukraine 2019, mbbs in ukraine for indian students 2019, mbbs admission in ukraine 2019-2020, mbbs in ukraine fees structure 2019-2020
Kyiv Medical University MBBS in Ukraine offers an undergraduate program in English which is of 6 years duration leading to M.D degree. It was established in 1992. The entire program consists of Pre-Clinical 3 years and 3 years of clinical training which is carried out at the university. While the first three years of clinical part aims at theoretically developing the basics of a student in the basic subjects of medical sciences, the final three years or the clinical training aims at combining those basics in a doctor-patient setup and learning all the clinical skills in theory and practice enabling them to come out of the university as skilled, trained and excellent clinicians. The training of a student for Russia language is carried out simultaneously for the three years to give the student enough confidence to have proper conversations with their patients to get the most out of their clinical rotations.
Kyiv Medical University, formerly known Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is located in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine and the 8th largest city in Europe. Located in the north-central part of the country on the shores of river Dnieper, Kiev is an important industrial, scientific education and cultural centre of Eastern Europe. It is home to many high-tech industries, premier higher education institutes and world-famous historical landmarks. The city has an extensive infrastructure and highly developed public transport system including Kiev metro which serves as the lifeline of city residents.
The city prospered once again during the Russian Empire’s Industrial Revolution in the late 19th century. In 1917, after the Ukrainian National Republic declared independence from the Russian Empire, Kyiv became its capital. From 1919, Kyiv was an important centre of the Armed Forces of South Russia and was controlled by the White Army. From 1921 onwards, Kyiv was a city of the Ukranian Soviet Socialist Republic, which was proclaimed by the Red Army, and, from 1934, Kyiv was its capital. During World War II, the city again suffered significant damage, but quickly recovered in the post-war years, remaining the third largest city of the Soviet Union.
Kyiv Medical University - International Accreditations & Recognitions
With the intense training that each of the students goes through at Kyiv Medical University during his entire curriculum, he/she shall meet all the requirements and demands of the present health care industry.
Each of the graduates from Kyiv Medical University has the knowledge, confidence, commitment required to professionally carry out all the duties of a health care provider.
A commitment to academic excellence drives everything done in Kyiv Medical University, and has also earned the university international recognition. It shall be evident from the intensity of the program and the teaching quality that the university lives up to its motto of Training Excellent Clinicians.
The Kyiv Medical University is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with Level IV, the highest level of accreditation for a higher Educational Institute in Ukraine.
The Kyiv Medical University has the license from the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine, AE No: 527695 according to decision from State accreditation commission, dated 23.1.2014.
The Kyiv Medical University is recognized as a higher medical education institute by the World Health Organization (WHO) and is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools, The IMED (The International Medical Education Directory) and The Avicenna Database, thus making the qualification offered by the Kyiv Medical University recognized all over the world.
The degree provided by the Kyiv Medical University is recongnized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Any student from India can appear for MCI Screening Test or FMGE after completing his/her education from Kyiv Medical University.
Kyiv Medical University - Study Culture
Kyiv Medical University, MBBS in Ukraine, not only uses all the traditional processes of imparting education as in classroom discussions, lectures, seminars, consultation classes, workshops, practical training, individual works and projects but also tries to achieve maximum efficiency out of these processes with a low teacher/student ration generally 1:12, weekend consultations enabling students to clarify their doubts in any discipline, discussion groups, licensing exams targeted training, etc.
Lectures are the primary form of training sessions which are intended to impart theoretical know how of the discipline with the use of the lecturer’s experience in the subject as well as modern multimedia presentations.
Practical classes are more specific in their approach and have been designed to discuss the topic presented in the lecture of a particular discipline at length along with its practical implications and to develop the ability to use the knowledge presented in the lecture in a practical scenario. This form of training includes training with the cadavers, and various experiments whatever required.
Seminars are another form of training sessions where input of fellow colleagues in forms of debates and discussion is organized under watch of an expert medical teacher to instil confidence of each participant in the topic and to come up with as many questions as possible to have the in depth knowledge of the subject.
Kyiv Medical University Advantages
- The Total College Fees Kyiv Medical University is the Lowest amongst all the universities for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Kyiv Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and SMABROAD will help you out in the entire process.
- The World Ranking of Kyiv Medical University is good.
- The degree awarded by the Kyiv Medical University of UAFM of Ukraine is Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Kyiv Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
Kyiv Medical University Fee Structure
Following is Kyiv Medical University Fees or Kyiv Medical University Fee Structure –
The above table includes:
US $ 1= ₹68 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets at actual rate extra.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000 per year extra.
To get admission in Kyiv Medical University there are three steps:
STEP 1: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from Kyiv Medical University, we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Filled Application form
- Copy of MBBS/MD Certificate (only for PG students)
- Copy of Transcripts of MBBS/MD (only for PG students)
- Invitation charges400 US$
- Courier Charges100 US$
- You can send us the documents by email or by fax.
- You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or by western Union.
- After receiving documents and payment. We shall send you the invitation letter,admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 2: VISA
After getting invitation letter from Kyiv Medical University students should contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate. He/she should apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
STEP 3: ARRIVAL
- After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
- In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.
- It is essential for all intending international students to obtain a student visa to come to Ukraine to study in Our University. The invitation / visa support letter from Odessa National Medical University provides of accommodation guaranty in University hostels also.
- All the students require study visa of Ukraine except the citizens of the following countries: Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Moldova.
- Applicants should check with the nearest UKRAINE EMBASSY OR CONSULATE for visa.
The invitation/ visa support letter will be issued by the International department of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University of Ukraine.
We require the following documents to issue an invitation letter to student:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of Higher Secondary school certificate
- Filled application form
- You can send us these documents by email,there is no need to send them in original to get an invitation/visa support letter.
- All the documents which were presented at embassy should must bring with him/her when arrives to Ukraine.
- Students should must inform about their flight details to Ukraine minimum three days prior to arrival that we should make arrangements to receive them at the airport. Our representative will receive every student at the airport.