ivano frankivsk national medical university
ivano frankivsk national medical university ,MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in abroad, Overseas Education Consultants, abroad education consultants
IVANO FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Name: IVANO FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Tuition Fees: 18lakh
Duration: 6 Years
Application Deadline : 20 October 19
MCI Status : Approved
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the oldest and leading medical institution for higher education in Ukraine. The University was founded in 1945. In April 2009, about 796 foreign students were enrolled from 24 countries. The number has only increased with each year.
Why a lot of students choose Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is because it provides one of the cheapest options to study MBBS in Ukraine.
All the educational programs of the University are regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Degrees and diplomas issued to International students by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are legalised by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. Indian students will be eligible to practice in India, subject to clearing all the formalities. Indian students going to Ukraine through Global Medical Foundation have traditionally performed exceptionally well in the MCI Screening Test.
The Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the few Medical Universities in Ukraine to be designated as a “National Medical University” by the government of Ukraine. The university’s history started in 1945 and is affiliated to the Medical Council of India. The Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Schools and also in the US FAIMER International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University was founded in the year of 1945. Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the oldest and leading medical University of Ukraine from last 68 years and former USSR. High level of qualification allows graduates of the University to work successfully in many countries of the world, to achieve great success in science and practical public health services. Among them are scientists, heads of public health service, honored doctors.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University provides high quality education to students who are looking for quality education at an affordable course fees. There are Thirteen faculties and a preparatory department.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Globally Recognised Degree
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is listed in the following Directories:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Students of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are eligible to apply for certification and licensure in over 150 countries in the world including: US, UK, Canada, Australia, India, Singapore, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University HostelHostel Facility
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University has an excellent system of hostel accommodation for its students. The university owns as many as three hostel buildings which can accommodate more than 2,000 students.
The students will be provided with rooms which are fully furnished. The hostel system consists of an apartment like living system with two bed and three-beds in a room with an attached toilet. On every floor, there is a common hall and a common kitchen for cooking. The students at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University have the option to cook food for themselves. On the ground floor, there is a gym cum recreation centre including a table tennis table.
The hostels are well-maintained at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University and are fully furnished: the hostel rooms come furnished with beds, mattress, pillow, blanket, two side tables, one cupboard per room and one table and chair per room. The students will get a weekly change of bed sheet and pillowcase. Hot water is available in the hostel in the designated hours. All rooms are centrally heated, even if it is cold outside, the temperature inside the hostel building will be regulated. A plumber, carpenter and electrician are available on call.
Admission to the hostel is competitive and the room you will get will depend on the availability of 2 seaters or 3 seaters rooms. It is based on the first-come-first-serve basis and subject to availability. The hostel provides a safe environment for the students. Students residing in the hostel sign an annual contract and are expected to follow the rules of the hostel; which include the closing of the hostel gates at 11.00 pm, registering all visitors to the hostel, not making noise and showing consideration to fellow residents in the hostel.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Hostel Fees:
The hostel fee is between US $ 300 to 1,000 for the batch starting in September.
A contract is signed, between the student and the University and this is renewed every year.
Hostel fees once paid is not refundable.
The main hostel is located about 2 kilometres from the Dean’s office and the city centre. Many buses cover this distance or it is a pleasant 20-25 minute walk. Supermarkets and grocery shops are within 2-3 minutes walk from the hostel.
Off-campus housing/flats are available to students who can rent rooms or flats in private apartments. There are at various prices ranging from $ 150 to $ 350 per month, depending on the size and location of the flat. India / International students who live outside the hostel are required to notify the Foreign Dean’s office in writing of their address so that the address change is informed to the Foreigners Registration office as required under the laws of Ukraine.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University AdmissionWhy take admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
- The Total College Fees Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Sm Abroad will help you out in the entire process.
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
The following is Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Fees –
||Visa Extension Health Insurance Health Check-up
||₹ 357500 ($5500)
||₹ 318500 ($4900)
||₹ 318500 ($4900)
||₹ 318500 ($4900)
||₹ 318500 ($4900)
||₹ 318500 ($4900)
||₹ 19,50,000 ($30000)
Note: One-time charges including - Airport Pickup + Airport Charges + Administrative Fee + Admission Fee + Registration Fee + Airport Reception Charges + Immigration Clearance Charges + 6 Year Student Support Charges + 6 Year Student Motivation Charges + 6 Year Student Counselling Charges.
|Food + laundry - $100 per/month
US $ 1= ₹68 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets at actual rate extra.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000 per year extra.
To get admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University there are three steps:
STEP 1: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Filled Application form
- Copy of MBBS/MD Certificate (only for PG students)
- Copy of Transcripts of MBBS/MD (only for PG students)
- Invitation charges400 US$
- Courier Charges100 US$
- You can send us the documents by email or by fax.
- You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or by western Union.
- After receiving documents and payment. We shall send you the invitation letter,admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 2: VISA
After getting invitation letter from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University students should contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate. He/she should apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
STEP 3: ARRIVAL
- After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
- In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.
- It is essential for all intending international students to obtain a student visa to come to Ukraine to study in Our University. The invitation / visa support letter from Odessa National Medical University provides of accommodation guaranty in University hostels also.
- All the students require study visa of Ukraine except the citizens of the following countries: Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Moldova.
- Applicants should check with the nearest UKRAINE EMBASSY OR CONSULATE for visa.
The invitation/ visa support letter will be issued by the International department of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University of Ukraine.
We require the following documents to issue an invitation letter to student:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of Higher Secondary school certificate
- Filled application form
- You can send us these documents by email,there is no need to send them in original to get an invitation/visa support letter.
- All the documents which were presented at embassy should must bring with him/her when arrives to Ukraine.
- Students should must inform about their flight details to Ukraine minimum three days prior to arrival that we should make arrangements to receive them at the airport. Our representative will receive every student at the airport.