O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Mbbs in Ukraine,Ukraine Education Consultants, Top Medical University in Ukraine, Study Abroad, Medical Study in Ukraine,Study at ukraine, mbbs in ukraine 2019, Bogomolets National Medical University - Admissions are open for session 2019, Study MBBS in Ukraine, Top Medical University in UKrainembbs in ukraine for indian students 2019, mbbs admission in ukraine 2019-2020, mbbs in ukraine fees structure 2019-2020
Studying MBBS in Ukraine is a great decision as Ukraine is one of the safest, oldest and economic countries in the world for medical studies for Indian students. Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine and is safe for both girls and boys. Ukraine hosts more than 5,000 Indian students and is the preferred destination for Indian students among all the European countries.
The Bogomolets National Medical University or National Medical University (NMU) offers a multicultural set-up to its students with international students coming from almost every part of the globe staying and studying together. For an International student, the amount of international exposure in terms of traditions and culture is truly amazing with students from every country indulging in their own national festivals and celebrations and at the same time enjoying and celebrating every bit of their stay in Kiev.
Being the capital of Ukraine and the most important cultural, educational and economic centre of the country the city has a lot to offer to an international student apart from the quality education offered at NMU. Students at NMU enjoy their life to the maximum realising their dream of becoming a doctor with the best quality of education.
Bogomolets National Medical University (Kyiv National Medical University), Kyiv, Ukraine, is a Government National University which came into existence in 1841 and has level IV accreditation, the highest level of accreditation given by the Ministry of Health and Education, Ukraine. It has students from around 65 countries.
The degree granted by Kyiv National Medical University or Bogomolets National Medical University is recognised and approved by WHO, UNESCO, Medical Council of India (MCI), and throughout the EU and also by various other International Organisations. It is one of the few universities for MBBS in Ukraine with National level status.
There is no requirement of SAT/IELTS/TOEFL for admission in Bogomolets National Medical University, though, qualifying NEET has been made compulsory for MBBS in abroad.
SMAbroad provides 100% admission guarantee to students meeting the required eligibility criteria.
Kiev National Medical University
Following are the advantages of Bogomolets National Medical University or Kiev National Medical University:
- The Total College Fees Bogomolets National Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and SMAbroad will help you out in the entire process.
- Bogomolets National Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of Bogomolets National Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Bogomolets National Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure
The fee is payable twice a year or semester wise from 2nd year onwards. Semester wise tuition fee= US $ 2,250 per semester. US $ 1= ₹68 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets at actual rate extra.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000 per year extra.
To get admission in Bogomolets National Medical University there are three steps:
STEP 1: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from Bogomolets National Medical University, we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Filled Application form
- Copy of MBBS/MD Certificate (only for PG students)
- Copy of Transcripts of MBBS/MD (only for PG students)
- Invitation charges400 US$
- Courier Charges100 US$
- You can send us the documents by email or by fax.
- You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or by western Union.
- After receiving documents and payment. We shall send you the invitation letter,admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 2: VISA
After getting invitation letter from Bogomolets National Medical University students should contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate. He/she should apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
STEP 3: ARRIVAL
- After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
- In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.
- It is essential for all intending international students to obtain a student visa to come to Ukraine to study in Our University. The invitation / visa support letter from Odessa National Medical University provides of accommodation guaranty in University hostels also.
- All the students require study visa of Ukraine except the citizens of the following countries: Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Moldova.
- Applicants should check with the nearest UKRAINE EMBASSY OR CONSULATE for visa.
The invitation/ visa support letter will be issued by the International department of Bogomolets National Medical University of Ukraine.
We require the following documents to issue an invitation letter to student:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of Higher Secondary school certificate
- Filled application form
- You can send us these documents by email,there is no need to send them in original to get an invitation/visa support letter.
- All the documents which were presented at embassy should must bring with him/her when arrives to Ukraine.
- Students should must inform about their flight details to Ukraine minimum three days prior to arrival that we should make arrangements to receive them at the airport. Our representative will receive every student at the airport.